Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 04:49
VK on X - 2:49pm Eastern...

My guard dog.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
22 November, 08:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Before you go....this you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 November, 08:58
In response Patriot Divine to her Publication
That looks like Cowboy Hat dude from the rally's

Yes exactly! He was in a bird video VK posted one time....I always thought it was him. Something weird and random about the video...jus gave me a vibe. Then I saw the same dude in the Scavino vids. and about freaked out.......coincidence? This guy, right?
10:02 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DivinePatriot in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 November, 10:13
VK said his host was 48 and this guy could be 48 but looks older but then again VK did say he smoked and kicked the habit and smoking wrinkles you up so there's that...

23 November, 12:44
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I always thought VK's "host" could be a friend he was staying with....

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 November, 10:11
Yes this guy...The Crow's Feet are a dead give away among other features...