Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 02:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 02:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OMG....Did I win?!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 04:53
In response CharRose to her Publication
Still waiting to hear from @VincentKennedy

I made a list and so did Courtney. We compared and discussed and then VK made a list and Courtney is doing some follow up work. Hope we find out soon.

It's kept us distracted for a good chunk of the day, I always wonder if distractions are intentional. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 05:08
That very well may be. 😊
I have watched him build each of those beautiful Tesseracts on X—mesmerized!
This morning as I was thinking about this drawing I thought I’m going to “manifest” this Tesseract like VK has taught us to do! My heart skipped a few beats when I saw your list! ❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 05:18
I was trying to manifest a win as well! 😂 I was a few people above #129 . Whoever ends up being the winner will be very happy and I'll be happy for them. 👍🏻

I may have to go into the tesserect building business myself though! 😂 We have a shop and the tools, will see what hubby has to say about something like this. Might be a hard sell since he's not awakened yet and has no idea about what's been happening. I enjoy building, maybe I'll just do it myself, we'll see. ;)

CharRose @CharRose
I will also be happy for whoever wins--after all we are all one!!
If you start building Tesseract's I'll buy one--serious!!
I have syncs ALL the time, so want to share ones from today connected to this drawing.
#1 So when I saw the winning #129 , I knew that number had just crossed my path. Yesterday on X someone reposted a post VK made on 01/29/23 (129)where he said "We are 1/13th through the year plus one." I commented on the post.
#2 Just went to the gas station---the total was $46.35 --# in VK's handle is 46 and today he said he was going to focus on JFK--#35.
#3 When I pulled out of the gas station I was behind a semi truck with this # on the back 5*4635*5!!
No coincidences, right?!!
05:55 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 06:09
Cool syncs, love when those happen! Nothing like getting a "sync chill" ! ;)

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 06:01
**VK's X handle is VincentCrypt46