Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I know it's a day early, but it just feels right to include VK in this Happy Thanksgiving message to frens since he won't be here.

Wherever you are tomorrow I hope you share your wonderful light and find yourself surrounded by much LOVE. βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

Nobody is above another, I am thankful for you all even though I've never met any of you in real life. What a joy to count you as frens. Wherever you may be in this Earth realm, near or far, know you will always be in my heart.

May all your tomorrows be blessed and may this Thanksgiving day be one that makes your heart smile. πŸ™πŸΌ

#FamilyIsEverything

@VincentKennedy
05:41 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
22 November, 08:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Happy Thanksgiving to my loving family here. You are amazing. I can’t express the love I feel for you. I thank God every day for all of you. Just feeling overwhelmed and emotional today.πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 08:45
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
That's so sweet, thank you fren! Hope your Thanksgiving is amazing. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 November, 06:49
HAVE A WONDERFUL BLESSED THANKSGIVING RITE BACK AT YA LOVES

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 07:28
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Thanks you fren! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 November, 06:46 (E)
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you God for the many blessings you have given to us.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 07:29
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Ange Love @LoveM
22 November, 06:43
Awww TU for sharing your heart :)

#FamilyIsEverything

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 07:30
In response Ange Love to her Publication
πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ˜Šβœ¨πŸ’—

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 November, 06:26
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 November, 06:18
Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving! We are so lucky to have each other.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 06:24
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Yes, so blessed! πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸ’—

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 November, 05:50
Thank you Jennja!
A Happy, Healthy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and all on AnonUp, even those who don't celebrate. I am thankful for each of you!
Thank You Jesus, for blessing us with the ability to connect with one another worldwide.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 06:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks Royal, hope you are well.😊Have a blessed Thanksgiving fren!πŸ™πŸΌ

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 November, 05:46
HAPPY BLESSED THANKSGIVING LIBERTY! Thank you and my AU FAMILY INCLUDING VK! I cant tell you how much Love Vibes I get from you All! God Bless! I Love You All! πŸ˜β€πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 06:14
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
That makes me so happy, the vibes here can't be beat! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Cathy. 😊