TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 November, 12:34
Been at WAR with my State Employer over their "Compliance" yearly "Health" tests. That awkward moment when they want you to get a dental cleaning but the dentist demands an X-RAY! There ain't no bloody way! In fact, I made it clear there will be NO Mammograms, X-Rays or Colonoscopies EVER and they must exempt me out of ALL that SHIT. Got everyone including the Governor involved, wrote to him, the Chief and Commissioners of Department of Health, the Comptroller, the commissioner of Department of Labor, the health enhancement "care" compass chief, you name it! And they ALL responded. I even filed a Civil Rights complaint at the EEOC and waiting for an appointment. So far they have been writing to each other like rats and offered to find me a dentist that will do a cleaning without an X-Ray, or get a form filled out by my PCP to recommend exemption. I updated them that though they have no right I give the PCP the ability to confirm I have a health issue, but do not require his Permission!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 November, 01:56
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
better to give up ALL western medicine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
22 November, 02:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
All modern (Roth) medicine is derived from satanism.... The medical symbol alone ...... 😈

Pharmacy is a combination of the Greek term * pharama form IE * bher- (to charm, enchant) and -(a)-ko- resulting in * pharmako- (magic, charm, cure, potion, medicine) and in Latin pharmacie.

Much Love Many Blessings 💖

Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it