Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
First count of just .

But going to count another 2 times Lol

No idea if new accs or not though
12:26 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 November, 12:53
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
lmao my counting must be getting worse... it could be one of these lucky people... Lauren and Gary Ive landed on twice now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 November, 12:46
Landed on Lauren twice..

So.Many.Dots. 😜

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 November, 12:30
Nope ignore me, got different winner 2nd time round and cant see 2 ppls comments as set to private, sorry VK tried to help

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 November, 12:40
Sorry @VincentKennedy Ive counted 5 times and keep getting different winners (it is almost 2am here Lol) and cant see 2 accounts to see if they just post a .