Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 November, 12:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love U VK 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 12:17
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
miss ya. how you doing?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Trying to heal from knee surgery. Been sick a lot. I don't feel good. Tired of everything. Feel kinda forgotten over here. 😕
12:19 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 November, 02:30
. Don't give up Lauren! 💓

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 November, 01:09
My Sister YOU are loved!💕

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 12:35
Never that. I've followed you now for like 4 years. You the first person who I learned gematria from and was taught to follow the Military accounts on twit. No way you're forgettable 🙅

22 November, 12:20
Never forgotten.
Have a neck surgery coming up soon myself. Be strong so i can be strong :)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 November, 01:42
Sending you lots of good vibes for surgery.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 10:25
Hoping all goes well with your surgery! 🙏🏼