COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ
myfriendblondie

If nothing happens in the next 48 hours - will you still trust Q, VK & MrPool? Are we victims of a massive psop?
07:41 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 November, 09:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I dont trust anything they say They are guessing and really not good at it I trust Q and President Trump and thats it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
22 November, 09:14
I donโ€™t trust dates. I donโ€™t follow Mr. Pool, I donโ€™t really know anything about him. Iโ€™m not sure about Q, Iโ€™ve heard the 2017 ones were โ€œrealโ€ and then the rest werenโ€™t. Idk ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. VKโ€ฆ.Ive never looked to him for dates or insight, to me heโ€™s been someone to bring us together when we were all lost. Heโ€™s funny, entertaining, uplifting, and has an awesome playlist to dance around to. He lead a majority of us to anonup and for that Iโ€™ll be forever grateful. So no, I donโ€™t follow dates or supposed predicting of dates, Iโ€™m just trying to find my way in this lost world and the only thing I keep in mind is that only God and Jesus actually know whatโ€™s going on now and whatโ€™s to come and I have to trust that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
22 November, 08:29
If no major public acknowledgment of this war comes to light in November, Iโ€™m stepping back from personal engagement. God bless everyone.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
22 November, 08:23
In God We Trust...One Nation Under God with Liberty and Justice for ALL.

LouLou Johnson @LouLou1476
22 November, 07:52
I never trust dates. I hope I'm wrong this time.

Julie Que @JulieQue
22 November, 07:47

jim stephens @antsnatcher
22 November, 07:55
In response Julie Que to her Publication
I trust only in God. The jury is still out on everyone else.