Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Phil is a liar a thief and child rapist

This video is from Phil Godlewski's last live.
The disrespect of our President is why I decided to make this.
Not to mention the hypocrisy in what is said.
Sorry if you support Phil but I will stand up for our President no matter who would've said this.
08:04 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
21 November, 08:51
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
As it's election season, we'll probably see more and more controlled opposition coming out of the woodwork to accidentally-on-purpose diss Trump, which might sway a few weak-minded folks to not vote.
Can't imagine they'd be swayed enough to vote Dems, but some could easily be swayed not to bother voting at all.

To be fair, I'm bored with hearing Trump say the same stuff all the time too, and with so much bad stuff going on in the world, and us still full speed ahead hurtling towards that cashless society and one world government, the meatless, pet-less, car-less, dairy-less horrific dystopian future, it's difficult to believe all that White Hats & Movie stuff any more.

But I'm not a big podcaster or attention whore with tons of followers, so my boredom with it all is pretty irrelevant, lolz.

I still love Trump.
It's just that I think the baddies have pretty much got it all sewn up, it can't be undone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 November, 08:56
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
We are all tired but our Military is more tired we got this- if Military was not in control we would all be in fema camps by now
We have already won this war they are just showing the sheep how we got here

Has taken longer that I ever thought it would but there is no turning back no unseeing no not knowing
We cannot go back we go forward and like Trump has said many times
The best is yet to come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 November, 08:29

21 November, 09:03
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yep that's him

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
21 November, 08:23 (E)
YAWN...She's the one that looks like an insufferable nut....maybe her time would be better spent on a make over and contacts.

21 November, 08:58
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Wow you have much work to do

21 November, 08:21
When I first saw him he was telling everyone he was roommates with Ezra Cohen Watnik I knew he was a tool Ezra is a Kennedy and the Kennedys do not have punk roommates
He has been running a silver scam and several other scams taking people's money
He will be arrested when the dust settles

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 November, 08:12
When I first heard about him..I saw so many different opinions about him...so i decided to not follow him. I did listen once and turned him off. I do think he is full of shit..but I also think many out there are now. I just got bad vibes on him. Probably only doing this for money. another not to trust..Jordan Prather (i think thats his last name) He is controlled opposition. hates Q and anons despite what he says. The girl in this video is awesome. I like her...dont know her but I like her.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 November, 08:11
Am wondering if this phil guy has been controlled op from the start. He is quite tacky.