The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
Attention all Anons, tomorrow our dear fren and brother in this war will be departing. @VincentKennedy has been a solid light in our dark tunnel. He kept a lot of us together and on the right path. I want to thank you for your service in this digital war we are in, thank you for being the General we needed even if we didn’t know we needed one. I look forward to seeing you on Anon island or our giant party at the end of this. I don’t know what your next path is or what it may bring you, but I do know you have a million frog army behind you no matter what. I think I can speak for most of us when I say you will be dearly missed and will always be in our hearts. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being who you are. This is not the end, but the beginning of a marvelous journey. Glad to have shared this battle field with you my Fren!! We love you like family because that’s exactly what you are!!! Love you VK and Godspeed in whatever lies ahead for you!! #AnonFamily
03:54 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 November, 04:24
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Tomorrow - 11-22-23 - happens to be the 60th anniversary of the JFK assassination.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 03:57
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396