Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 November, 11:30
Why do family gatherings have to be so drama-filled and stress inducing? We're hosting this year and my sister in law has already started the shit show with poppycock about having to make her green bean casserole here when she knows we have a small farmhouse kitchen and we're cooking the turkey. I told her to make it at her mother's house who lives directly across the street. I'm going to send out a group text-"I will be handling Thanksgiving sober this year and have a Zero Tolerance For Bullshit of ANY KIND. If this bothers you, please stay home."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
21 November, 11:47
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Add a bullet list of talking points LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOL. Yuppers, they're the only democrats in the family AND they're up to date on their boosters. They're lucky they're not eating pondside.
11:59 AM - Nov 21, 2023
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
21 November, 12:05
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Taking dinner to family on Saturday…TDay having BIG dinner for military folks I know…🥳

21 November, 12:25
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
That sounds lovely. I wanted to volunteer at the Rescue Mission...believe me, that would have been much more enjoyable but this is probably going to be my MIL's last Thanksgiving...