Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Fighting lawfare with no money is a nightmare. Please, EBS soon. The genocide needs to be common knowledge.
02:02 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
20 November, 04:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I believe it will happen next summer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 November, 04:51
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
What leads you to this conclusion?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 November, 10:26
Blessings of Abundance, Martin!!

Your photos could fetch thousands...

🙏💗🙏

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 November, 10:20 (E)
It is likened to undertaking an all-out jousting war for justice except that all combatants are mounted on snails, and using pugel sticks instead of lances! Beating at the door of the justice system anywhere is like trying to wear your way through stone with water. It will work but it takes enormous amounts of energy to make the slightest notable progress.

I feel like a "Don Quixote" fool sometimes, and everyone around me talks about it under their breath about it and thinks you are on a fool's errand. It has caused enormous marital strife in my life.

It can be a lonely path...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 November, 06:34

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 November, 04:06
Bring That EBS!

When your sheep family ignores you because you have tried to save/improve their lives with vaccine warnings, mammogram warnings, health lies... The worst are the young who believe everything the TV tells them, as I did at their age. Gnashing of Teeth.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 03:24
I hear ya . . . Hang in there Martin! Read your latest post. You truly are a gift 📦. Always know how beautiful you are because your writing reaches our souls and you truly are writing a history of these crazy times. I wonder if you understand that your insights make us feel less alone. Your words always resonate with our hearts. Things will get better because we BELIEVE and faith will keep us all strong 💪.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 November, 02:52
That’s the ONLY thing keeping me from unleashing an ass whoopin on a lot of people.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 November, 02:08
Craig dropped this earlier Martin….
We are so close my fellow
British Patriot.❤️🙏🏽❤️

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
19 November, 10:14
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
20 November, 01:10
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I had a dream that I was flying in my dream like a bird through the sky,