Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 November, 01:28
"I was adopted, abused and abandoned. I was created whilst a mistake was made. Instead of erasing a life, God granted me a pardon. Religion, a pharse; is what kept me alive....a belief in the unknown, explain gravity.....it does not exist....much like the God that saved me. The laws of matter explain, this so called "gravity". My existence explains God.

I'm here, please hear my words, I'm here because of Abba Father. I exist because He spoke. Listen for His voice...it is The Light that guides." - cmg

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 November, 01:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I know that man, like I know my own hand.

God is REAL.

HIS LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL...

DEAL WITH IT...

#BlessUp
01:54 PM - Nov 18, 2023
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 November, 02:25
I admire your strength...nothing but RESPECT & LOVE PATRIOTπŸ™β€πŸ™

18 November, 02:34
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I know too many young people that are byproducts of the system...

God is here to end that system...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 November, 02:00
My earthly father was a nice man; a responsible man, a God-fearing man. He was never mean or abusive, but imperfect; I often felt ignored.
But I knew somehow -maybe God told me- when I was 5 yrs old and praying in bed (my mother said to pray by talking to God in my head), that GOD was my Father. He told me so.
That made all the imperfections of the adults around me, irrelevant.

18 November, 02:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Being sold or purchased. Is an itemizing feel...

God, has never itemized His Children....

Your existence has nothing to do with you....

Recognize your identity in Christ...

Blood bought.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
18 November, 03:23
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
πŸ˜‡Wonder how many people there parent(s) told children bc it has always stuck with my psyche also, teaching us to always communicate with himπŸ˜‡