Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 November, 01:28
"I was adopted, abused and abandoned. I was created whilst a mistake was made. Instead of erasing a life, God granted me a pardon. Religion, a pharse; is what kept me alive....a belief in the unknown, explain gravity.....it does not exist....much like the God that saved me. The laws of matter explain, this so called "gravity". My existence explains God.

I'm here, please hear my words, I'm here because of Abba Father. I exist because He spoke. Listen for His voice...it is The Light that guides." - cmg

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AlleeKat in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 November, 01:54
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I know that man, like I know my own hand.

God is REAL.

HIS LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL...

DEAL WITH IT...

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 November, 02:00
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
My earthly father was a nice man; a responsible man, a God-fearing man. He was never mean or abusive, but imperfect; I often felt ignored.
But I knew somehow -maybe God told me- when I was 5 yrs old and praying in bed (my mother said to pray by talking to God in my head), that GOD was my Father. He told me so.
That made all the imperfections of the adults around me, irrelevant.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 November, 02:25
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I admire your strength...nothing but RESPECT & LOVE PATRIOT🙏❤🙏