KungFu Kelly @KungfuKelly
I have made many changes in the last 5 years. Many involved taking a leap of faith. Whether it was something simple like buying a bidet, to things that caused me a bit of financial anxiety ( buying crypto). The biggest and most rewarding change was deciding to homeschool my children. It's not easy, 4 different grade levels, but the time spent with them, watching them grow physically, mentally, and spiritually is an experience like no other. If I had to do it all over again I would have started this journey sooner.
#FamilyIsEverything
11:47 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by KungfuKelly in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
17 November, 01:41
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
In God's perfect timing. Your future generations will appreciate you and your heart will remain happier. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 November, 02:49
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 November, 12:10
Proud of you!

17 November, 02:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💛

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 November, 12:01
Your investment in your children will reap the greatest rewards. 😇

17 November, 02:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
100%
💛

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 November, 11:51
God bless you for rescuing your children from the indoctrination, alienation and godlessness of schools. 🙏😇

17 November, 02:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
💛
He most definitely has.