Iam Mie @iammiele
Asking for prayers please! πŸ™ I do my best to work from an aligned space and I know we've all been on the "(not-so)-merry- go-round" for a while, and I seem to be on/off lately (yesterday was great, today not so much)

I would REALLY APPRECIATE some prayersπŸ™ - I've never really been one to ask for help, but I'm learning...I've been bootstrapping my wellness business for sometime now and I'm focusing to manifest miracles and I know that we have the power to do so - so thanks in advance for your positive vibes!
11:48 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by iammiele in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 November, 02:23
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
17 November, 01:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
17 November, 01:01
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
17 November, 08:42
Many prayers coming your way fren πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Capy @Capy
17 November, 07:23
πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ™β˜˜οΈπŸ™

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 November, 01:24
πŸ™πŸ»

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 November, 01:01
The energy shifts have been a LOT. Take care of you and the best advice I can offer is to center/ground the best you know how, take an epsom salts bath, sing or hum, dance, say β€œI love you” to anyone or even just say that to yourself in the mirror, …literally anything to break the wave you are feeling when things seem off. Prayer always helps, and I will sure send one up right now for you❣️ Light warriors have been under special attack lately, so put on the full armor of God and lean on your AU frens as much as you like. We love you. I love you, God loves you. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 November, 12:36
Prayers for you now, God, we pray for success and that Your True Plan for this business be fulfilled, and that everyone connected with it is successful and finds True Happiness, as granted by You, Thank You!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 November, 12:36
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing MieπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 November, 12:18
Prayers and love ❀️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
17 November, 12:17
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 November, 12:02
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
16 November, 11:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 November, 11:51
We love you πŸ’—πŸ€— Praying for you sweetheart. πŸ™

Iam Mie @iammiele
16 November, 11:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you!😍