Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
16 November, 04:32
It’s always been about the children and where I’ve focused attention these past few years - the rebuild, what comes after, the beautiful brave new world. May Fiona be forever protected - the next generation of warriors. My love. 💗🙏

https://rumble.com/v3v25o4...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 November, 11:14
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
This was amazing and the best 30 minutes invested in a very long time! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
16 November, 11:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thank you! She actually just did her country group project on Canada and you should have seen what I had to edit out. I thought of you! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🍁

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Bringing Generations Together For God And All His Children To Have The Future He Has Planned…..Only A Couple Words From This Canadian Patriot Need To Be Edited In This Message 🇨🇦
11:24 PM - Nov 16, 2023
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it