Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Thank you, VK. I do not have the words to properly thank you enough for your guidance and friendship over these last 5 years. It has been one hell of a ride. The best is yet to come.

VK: This is the 5.5 Tesseract giveaway. This one is VK-004.01. Called it that for the simple reason needed a label big enough to cover the scratch i put in it during the build.

Only eligible contestants are people I follow. If you want to enter and I follow you just leave a . in comments on this post.

Will use thexpicker .com like last time. Winner will be selected around 7pm eastern tomorrow (11/17/2023). Will pay for shipping to lower 48 states.

Only follow 750 people right now and many won't even see this in time.

These are thank you's for 5 great year.
Good luck Patriots!

9:12pm Eastern
10:43 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Palmetto Patriot @Kingcrab
17 November, 07:11
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
1111 God Wins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 November, 11:16
Thank you for everything you've done and all of the inspiration you've given us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 November, 11:14

Montana Ford @Montanaford
16 November, 11:09

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
16 November, 11:03

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 November, 10:49

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 November, 10:43