Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
We were DUPED in the biggest way - going to church and thinking we knew what the Bible meant ... Oh how we had it all wrong.

I am surprised that many more did not catch on to this - as religion is division and I see the great divide.

Are you ready to SEE Jesus float down from the Clouds?
If you think HE is coming back in that form... you may want to open your minds or just block me - you may not like to hear what I have to say..... whatever suits you....

DO you think there may be a JESUS/CHRIST like figure here on Earth now? Are you imagining a white robe and a crown of thorns?
Think again.....

How about God - do you really know who He is?

WHAT IF: There is more to this?....
WHAT IF there is a direct line to God... do you know how to get there?
WHAT IF: God is closer than you think?
08:12 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 November, 06:35
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Within
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 November, 08:20
Joan Osborne - One Of Us - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video by Joan Osborne performing One Of Us.#JoanOsborne #OneOfUs #Remastered

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 November, 08:54
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
JES US

patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
16 November, 08:15
God is in side of you, and there is more to it.