AU Mountain Island party! 🎉🎉🎉

VK: My host wants to hang with you all!

1:53pm Eastern
03:53 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 November, 11:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Hey Joey, somehow you knew what many of us needed today. We truly are a connected family here on AU. Keep smiling and cheers to you!

I not only see a smiling patriot; I also see an Arcimoto Fun Utility Vehicle (FUV), and a "host" comment from VK. Imagine that: two super cool and uplifting patriots in one post! Then there is that whole anon mind thing that makes me wonder: should I be looking for anything more here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 10:23
Boy, great timing Joey!!!! I have to take my mom to get a biopsy done today and I am struggling to get out of bed. I got this now Bud. Thanks for the love!!! Thanks VK!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 November, 10:22
Joey Light!!!! So good to see you Patriot!! Much LOVE to you!! 🙏 💕

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 November, 01:15
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Mr. Joey, Sir,
You And Yours ARE Truly Blessed!

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Father God
Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
FIRST IN ALL Things.

As My Family
Goes To And Fro...
I ALWAYS Shared,
AND
You Sir ARE Family.

"Please,
Stay Focused...
Please,
Stay The Course...
AND Please,
Most Importantly,
Stay Happy"
In Jesus Name Amen.
💕🙏💕🌼

Rock 'n Roll Joey!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 November, 12:24
There's The Light!
Look'n Good, Hey Joey

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 November, 12:23
😊😘🎉

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
15 November, 12:22

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 11:04
Joey!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 November, 10:58
Don't forget EPSOM salt soaks.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
14 November, 07:12
Joseph is handsome!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 November, 07:08
He looks like a fun dude. I like fun folks. lol

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 November, 07:07
A Duck fan... That's all this former resident of the Communist Republic of Ore-GONE needs to know.

I knew I loved him for more than his mere relentless pursuit of FREEDOM and LOVE!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 November, 05:17
Immediate take on that picture was "Don Jr.?"

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 November, 04:49
Yeah Joey! 😍🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 November, 04:49
I wouldn’t mind an anonup photo reveal….. I know we have the best looking Patriots. Hi Joey!! 😍

Selah 321 @Selah
14 November, 04:38
Here for you in the depths and the heights... WWG1WGA

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 November, 04:24
give that dude $5 and his ptsd just evaporates. truly an amazing person...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 November, 04:20
Just so wonderful!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
14 November, 04:14
We all love you Joey 👍👍

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 November, 04:11
Hi Joey🤚🏻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 November, 03:57
OUR DEAR JOEY AND VK
I LOVE THIS SMILING PICTURE OF JOEY !!!!!!!
GLORY TO GOD !!!!!!!!