Only people mentioned by BelfastDanimal in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 February, 07:14
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
That's one heck of a pay decrease. He is either a patriot or skull and bones. I am still on the fence about Wray. Something has never sat right with me. I know, I know, Trust Wray...but...disinformation is necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 February, 02:20
it doesnt stop till ee stop it. It up to US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
11 February, 11:20
Shocked I tell you, Shocked....that he would with hold it.....NOT

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 February, 02:09
Wray is another one that will be given the boot!

King In the North @Kingwolf
11 February, 01:45
send in the marines! release the Kraken!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 12:18
Fucked Beyond Imagination !!!!

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
11 February, 12:08
Fooled!!!