Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Alright it's almost time. Doc just marked me up. Had to take a Xanax. Im just fed up. Love yall. ❤
12:13 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Kim Board @Kimpossible
13 November, 10:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Hope things went well today! Sending prayers for rest and speedy recovery. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 November, 11:18
In response Kim Board to her Publication
I made it home! Laying here all numb 😒 Surgery went well.
When I wake up I am going to be HURTING 😭
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS FAMILIA! I love you so much 💗

😘😘😘😘😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lln Buikema @lnBuikema
13 November, 09:42
Prayers!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
13 November, 09:08
Prayers surgery was a success and you encounter a speedy recovery.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
13 November, 07:41
Those are pretty extensive operations right there

Reserve enough time for the healing. Might be a good idea to massage the surgical cut areas, it's to reduce scarring.

Speedy recovery, it's been long enough

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
13 November, 02:43
Take care of yourself, and remember that you matter.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 November, 02:07
Stay strong L💪🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 November, 12:46 (E)
Lol, I really need to proofread better or type slower. Succumb surgery, 😂 = successful surgery. I just edited the original.

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
13 November, 12:45
Good luck, heal well 🙏🤗

Vicki Lord @Vlord
13 November, 12:27
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 November, 12:26
🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 November, 12:23 (E)
Stay strong Lauren. Praying for a succussful surgery. Hugs.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 November, 12:22
Wow, what in the world happened 😳 🙏

13 November, 12:24
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Broke my leg in 2019. Still having surgeries to fix it. Be careful with your legs. Life is miserable without them both working. 💔

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
13 November, 12:19
🙏 repairs and quick recovery!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
13 November, 12:17
🙏🙏🙏 praying for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Good luck Lauren! Looks like they got the right leg (left) anyway that's a good sign! Hope all goes well with your surgery today! JVBanon ;)

trueblue @trueblue
🙏🫶love you! Stay strong and enjoy the nap! 😘