Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 November, 08:34
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
The UN is a criminal organization

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

13 November, 08:36
All governments are criminal organizations. Politics, itself, is systemically evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

13 November, 08:40
No. People are good. They are not represented by their government in any way. This is where you go wrong. Many are brainwashed but people of all countries, who do not knowingly take money from the criminal control matrix, are good everywhere.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 08:55 (E)
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
There are times when I think that.

Then, as this morning - an article re a woke razor company.. I click on the first comment supporting this - and what do I see...

2 men with a little boy all looking quite happy and homely, and, the background image, a logo for 'Donate Life'... if I am not mistaken, the pedo spiral is prominently displayed...

Talk about rubbing our noses in it.

There are evil people abroad, and, they wish to remake the world in their distorted image.

We have to be able to identify, and reject them...