Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
🤬 Human Trafficking.....8 year old little girl at the border with 67 different DNA’s inside her.....

I have no words right now...🥺😔🤬
11:46 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 November, 08:56
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Children are abused in sex trafficking multiple times a day for years if they survive that long. This evil is beyond comprehension. This evil has existed throughout history, God only knows the number of children raped and murdered by these demonic psychopaths. By the grace of God it is being exposed and [their] pedophile system destroyed.
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 November, 05:02
Monsters are real. It's diabolical to destroy a soul's innocence. I want them eliminated from the face of the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 November, 12:37
WTF?

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
13 November, 12:25
This just made me sick to my stomach.