Only people mentioned by Noelle in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
23 November, 09:38
In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication
I'm sooooooo ready, sign me up!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
23 November, 07:57
Awesome! Hospitals gonna be medbed facilities :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 07:30
Called it. To myself. lol

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
12 November, 01:18
This just makes me angry. Been seeing these posts for years. Still has yet to help anyone suffering

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
12 November, 02:36
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
maybe they're not supposed to help.....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 07:30
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
They would have to retrofit I would imagine production facilities to accommodate these. I have thought of that more than once.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
12 November, 01:08
This is what I have thought all along, especially when they were being shipped Worldwide.