Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 June, 02:35
In response We Are One to her Publication
Real actual Germs don't ever want to meet Gods imunity system in a dark alley

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
01 June, 12:30
And don't forget the "Vaccine".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 June, 11:15
Also fast food, soda, bottled water, sugar, lack of exercise, fresh air, hydration, spiritual care. 😉

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
01 June, 11:05
How are we still alive? For me, it started when I was in 4th grade, 1960, when ALL the children in Grammar School were given polio shots. Next, it was a big announcement in our very small town, that they were going to protect our teeth by putting Floride ☣️ in our drinking water. Then, they scared us to death with sirens 🚨 and the threat of being nuked by Russians via Cuba. They had us crouch under our desk surface, put our head down, place our arm over the back of our head and close our eyes and we would be safe.. 🙄 All it did for me was to give me nightmares of being Nuked!!

Yep, been trying to kill us for a very long time.. 😈

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 June, 10:59
Chemtrails and EMF radiation (radio waves, specifically) are the two biggest contributing factors IMO. They are pretty much unavoidable, while the others are for the most part.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 November, 02:53
I totally agree!