Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I can only be in public for around 2 hours or less before I HAVE TO retreat back to solitude. My PTSD / fight or flight kicks in and I get this feeling that I must immediately get home now now now. Just can't do it anymore. Even talking to random people on the phone about menial things is draining. The anesthesiologist called me to discuss my surgery and she just droned on and on and none of it was registering in my brain. Like I'm just cut ✂️ off from the dimension that the public is in. Cant bring myself to want to be any part of it.
02:52 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
10 November, 07:47
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Retreat to the cave I do its my hermitage away from the fray...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
10 November, 07:41
OMG, I thought it was just me....my husband gets so angry with me...everytime we go in public. I can hear all of ppl thoughts it is so loud....I have to go home...it is hard to go to the store and the phone is like the enemy....Thank u for sharing I feel like I have lost it.....I have no interest in ppl any more....xx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
10 November, 03:13
Joshua 1:9
Be strong and courageous!
Do not be terrified nor dismayed,
for the Lord your God is with you
wherever you go.
🙏💗🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 November, 03:06
Lauren, I can't bring the link in here but there is YT video about the medbeds...SKYE PRINCE...she's from Australia...authentic & comforting🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 November, 02:57
😢🙏🙏🙏