mark kub @markkub
Tell your kids and family not to date anyone that has had the jab.

The Vigilant Fox 🦊

VigilantFox
Shedding Concerns: "It Looks Like the mRNA is Transferring from the Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated"

Could you actually take a vaccine inadvertently through close contact, kissing, sexual contact, or breastfeeding?
P_McCulloughMD
says, "it looks like the answer is YES." https://twitter.com/Vigila...
06:37 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
09 November, 09:11
In response mark kub to his Publication
We saw this coming.

Everything associated with this is bad and I've yet to see evidence that WH's have mitigated any of it. It won't be long until everyone of the planet is GMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 November, 08:45
It would be more useful to encourage your children to take responsibility for their health and their actions and to date people that are not out to exploit them, steal from them, pimp them, impostor them, lie to them, manipulate them, and basically parasitize them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 November, 08:08
When are they going to stop people who have been vaxed from giving blood???

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
09 November, 08:12
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Exactly….
You have to state clearly when having surgery and you are asked if any blood product are needed…..
No one can secure if the blood product
was from a vaccinated donor.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 November, 06:45
After my husband took the vax he got really sick and then I did as well. I laid on the couch feeling like I was dying, afraid to go to hospital. When my kidneys started to shut down i went. I told the staff, NO VENT, NO REMDISIVIR!!
They said my bloodwork looked like I have leukemia. I asked for an IV since I had not ate or drank for days.
Later that night I walked out of the hospital. It took months for me to regain my strength. My hair fell out 3 months later like many others. I done the detox twice and take protocol every day. I have not been sick in 2 years now.
I also take my horse dewormer every month.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 November, 08:24
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

arba happihr @arba
09 November, 11:41
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💕