Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
07 November, 10:05
⛔️“Alzheimer’s is a physician CAUSED disease!!!

It didn’t even occur in people over 40 years ago!!! And now it’s the #4 killer of people in the USA over age 65!!

What is Alzheimer’s disease? Well, it’s the disappearing of your brain’s insulation, the Myelin!! What is Myelin made out off? It’s made from CHOLESTEROL!!!

”If you go on a low Cholesterol diet or cholesterol medication, it’s the fastest way to Alzheimer’s disease”

Subscribe: HealthyCare (http://t.me/HealthyCareQ) ✅️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 12:11
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
This makes me sick, my mother was always a health nut and never ate fat...mostly veg and fruit. I like many had to endure 7 long yrs of watching my mother fade away into a child's dream world, fooking heartbreaking shyt! Its time to end these monsters. Thats why I am so passionate about being carnivore, I only wish I knew 20 yrs ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 November, 12:14
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I just teared up at your post, I worked as a nurse with Alzheimer's for twenty years and I can tell you that my patients were the lights of my life. I adored each and every one of them. This is truly heartbreaking for real, and I'm prone to believing in the correlations after what I've seen. 99% of them were on statins.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
Yes and I found out about statins when my friends' mother developed cirrhosis liver after taking them for less than 3 yrs. We just knew. Unless its life or death I will not be in another hospital/Dr office.
12:21 PM - Nov 07, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 November, 01:12
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Agreed. I loathe doctors. They killed both of my parents-it's incredibly personal and incredibly painful. I hope we see God's vengeance in our lifetimes.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 05:37
Oh it is ..I lost my parents 7 months 7 days & 7 hours apart! That's why I love numbers..lol
So yessss it's personal. Hugs♡♡

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 November, 05:43
So sorry Michele. There will be retribution at least. You will be reunited in Heaven. They surely are watching over you.