LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
05 November, 07:17
CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE UNSAVED PEOPLE IN YOUR HOMES- WE HAVE THE "BLOOD OF THE LAMB" ON THE DOORPOSTS OF OUR HEARTS

( THIS WORLD IS FACING GODS JUDGEMENT VERY VERY SOON!)

DOE THIS MEAN WHEN GOD WILL SMITE/CURSE ALL EVIL IN THE LAND THAT OUR HOUSHOLD WILL BE SAVED?

I HAVE FAMILY THAT IS NOT CHRISTIANS, BUT IF WE HAVE WAR AND GOD SPARES US IT WILL BE BY HIS HAND AND OUR BLOOD OF JESUS IN OUR HEARTS

Exodus 12:13
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Exodus 12:23
For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
Exo 12:12-13 AMP
  "For I [the LORD] will pass through the land of Egypt on this night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and animal; against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments [exhibiting their worthlessness]. I am the LORD. 

The blood shall be a sign for you on [the doorposts of] the houses where you live; when I see the blood I shall pass over you, and no affliction shall happen to you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt."

Always keep in mind that WE AS BELIEVERS have authority over those who live under our roof REGUARDLESS of their beliefs about anything as long as they are there by choice their protected from Judgments while they wake-up!

Constant prayer and praying in the Spirit provides a shield as it did then to those from Egyptian slavery who willingly went with the Hebrews to the promised land.

By the end of this many will be convinced and worship the God of Heaven.
06:55 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarence Sargent, click on at the bottom under it