Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
The game is afoot only the most skillful of players are needed. The mysteries are grande. The risks are many. The rewards are few .

Your time starts now.
Leave no stone unturned.
Leave no log un-split.
Forget what you have learned.
Learn what you have forgotten.
Hold firm.
Keep centered.

Without the root, the plant does not survive.
12:43 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
29 November, 11:04
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
It's what krpt you afloat Robert
😊
Everything will be all worth while

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
29 November, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 November, 09:27

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 November, 01:03

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 November, 09:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I first heard this song back in the early 2000's, immediately fell in love with it, and have played it many, many times since then. I don't remember having listened to it much in recent years, though.

Today, it means even more to me, than before, as I can now relate the words to my own personal and direct experience (Christ Vision) - something I have only ever shared with immediate family - and am feeling, at a much deeper level, the truth of every single word, as it relates to my own life.

Thank you for being the catalyst of this experience.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 November, 12:51