Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 October, 05:21
🇺🇸 Gene Decode

YOU’RE SEEING IT ALL BEING CLEARED OUT
They have no more GOLD
Most of their D.U.M.B.S are no longer THEIR D.U.M.B.S.
They’re going to another planet? They’ve lost ½ of those.
Now you’re into middle management;
the Rocks & Roths fighting tooth & nail
because it’s all collapsing.
The useful idiots are eating each other alive.
Lastly we'll see the Orsini’s, Black Nobility & House of Orange
& THAT’S when we’ll know
we’re at the end of all of this.
BRICS have pulled aside because a whole lot of people
CAPITULATED TO TRUMP:
Bin Salman has a FOREVER life debt to Trump
President Xi w/Trump in the Imperial City
Crossing the Border between N & S Korea
The Queen yielded to him
Trump is CEO of the CROWN CORP / City Of London.
The Pope yielded the bank
Trump IS the FED —
THE ONES THAT CAPITULATED ARE PLAYING THE GAME.
The ones that didn’t will consume each other
till they are no more.
WE JUST WAIT IT OUT
& ENVISION FREEDOM FOR THE WORLD 🥳❤️🌍🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
02 November, 01:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Here is my thought. I have not bent a knee, like many l9st family, I teach and help. But with I strange and taxes rising the chance of us being forced out of our home in 2024 and being homeless is here. I will still fight and have faith til I give up. Homeless is something I never thought I'd be. But it's here. So Florida's are all in same position. 10k a year insurance from 2k. Taxes 189 now 800 so I hope others have better luck than me. In tears and on knees praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
03 November, 01:21
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I'm so very sorry for what you are going through. Trump has called out Desantis for the insurance hell unleashed on Florida. These criminals need to be brought to justice! I pray that this turns around and that you are not forced from your home. 😢 🙏

03 November, 03:26
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Thank you DJ. It's crazy and it's not stopping. And they Block you from changing it if it's not a 20% lower rate for new. So many and I mean many will be losing home. We bought within our means and had cushion. But 4k to 10k in 3 years .... not feasible

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
That breaks my heart and pisses me off! Hang in there! I will keep you and Florida families in my prayers. We need sanity back soon! 🙏❤️
10:20 PM - Nov 03, 2023
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DJ_STL in this post can reply
04 November, 12:01
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Thank you. 💕💕😍😍😍😘😘😘