Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
14 October, 07:31
🚫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 October, 03:51
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Beware of Veklury is the brand name given to Remdesivir.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
16 October, 01:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you, they are sneaky and murderous rats!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 05:54
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Yes, indeed. Remdesivir and a ventilator was used to murder my neighbor two years ago. Her family requested ivermectin be used but the hospital refused claiming it was unproven and unsafe.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 November, 08:25
Hospitals murdered people intentionally

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 November, 08:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 November, 09:21
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
1 Timothy 6:10 KJV

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
You should be preachin' that to the so called leaders you get behind and support!!!!

I have nothing to do with any of them.... =)

And stop making IDOLS out of people, that would be a great start also =) The only ONE capable of governin' me is Myself.... =)
09:27 PM - Nov 03, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 November, 09:38 (E)
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
God Almighty has the final say

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 November, 09:40
You control your actions here!!!

You are making people into IDOLS!!!

And God told you not to do that!!! =)