Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
14 October, 07:31
🚫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 October, 03:51
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Beware of Veklury is the brand name given to Remdesivir.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
16 October, 01:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you, they are sneaky and murderous rats!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 05:54
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Yes, indeed. Remdesivir and a ventilator was used to murder my neighbor two years ago. Her family requested ivermectin be used but the hospital refused claiming it was unproven and unsafe.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
16 October, 01:45 (E)
Oh, how horrible! My fiance was hospitalized for 10 days. He refused to go for the covid, but there was no choice when he got ketoacidosis. They wouldn't let him have any visitors. His children, siblings and I called every day. They wouldn't give him Ivermectin or HCQ either. They were instructed not to give him Remdesivere or put on ventilator. Who knows what they did to him. Even he doesn't because he was unconscious. Six months of multiple health issues, heart surgeries, numerous heart attacks. I believe they murdered him. 😢

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 03:33 (E)
My neighbor’s family was not allowed to visit her for nearly a month until she was days from dying. The doctors were secretive about what was going on. They kept her sedated. She was murdered no doubt. My condolences for the loss of your fiancée. They all need to be held accountable for murder.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
16 October, 05:03 (E)
Thank you. I was able to be with my fiance in following hospitalizations. I fought day and night, but watched in horror as the "mistakes" continued. My heart breaks for the people that have suffered from these atrocities. I want every single person involved in this held accountable. The victims must have justice.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 06:17
🙏 God bless and protect everyone in need of medical care during these precarious times.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
03 November, 12:06
Hi! I had a bad CT scan last week, and then this past Tuesday had a PET scan. They told me I have lung cancer and breast cancer. Also enlarged heart and other heart conditions that I don't understand yet. I think I'm just dying from a broken heart. 💔 You were so kind and understanding to me earlier, I thought I could reach out and ask you for a prayer. It's pretty overwhelming information.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Here is information on fenbendazole, which many are finding success with. Even a longtime friend told me her neighbor (stage 4) began the treatment after her veternarian friend recommended it, and her test recently came back clear.

Posting more alternative treatments in comments below ⤵️
09:20 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
05 November, 06:53
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
05 November, 06:47

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
03 November, 09:24
Thank you for the information! I know that I've read some awhile back, but was not sure where to start trying to find in my current state of mind.

03 November, 09:40
The diagnosis must be overwhelming, but as you start researching other people's testimonials through articles and videos, you'll become more accustomed to the results people are getting when they detox & eliminate parasites.

Food grade diatomaceous earth is an amazing detox. You can find reviews online (don't use google, they censor), and on Amazon under the products.

Research into these things will be well worth your time.

03 November, 09:23