Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
The day HIGH TREASON occurred. I went, I voted, my vote was stolen......GITMO all traitors.
07:07 AM - Nov 03, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
03 November, 09:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
is it Live, or is it Dead?
It is Live Dead!
love your shirt !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 November, 10:08
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
😂🔥Ty love me some Jerry : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 November, 10:09
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
I was smiling so big cause I gaslighted the shit out of the fako poll workers, funny shit. Dude asked me "how voting went" I said they stole it, bet real mil is watching them and they are gonna get busted like a mofo. SO funny I was like SO WHO makes these machines, etc. lololol

Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 November, 07:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
A hippie after my own heart! Bell bottoms! I bought the last 4 pair of elephant bell Levi's sold at JC Penny in my home county in 1982 and never saw any in any stores ever again. I wear boot flares still, widest legs available...old habits die hard!

03 November, 07:45
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
https://www.amazon.com/s?k...

Here is some of them, if the link works, they have lots of them. : )

03 November, 07:48
In response Yester Vue to his Publication