P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:23
VK is officially done in 30. 🇺🇸

https://x.com/VincentCrypt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Truly, usually within a few days of the de ja vu we have something of substance happen.
Nana still wonders if they loop us back to either fix something the Black Hats have done or perhaps they can't completely change things but can make them less destructive???

Nothing is off the table over here in Nana Land with what I have seen and experienced the last 5 yrs.😳

Perhaps, PERHAPS, this is why both side saw with Project Looking Glass that no matter what Team Evil does, Trump and the White Hats end up winning and this timeline is set, because they can never completely carry out their agenda, and it keeps rolling forward until there are
SO MANY awake people that they completely lose control???
11:41 AM - Nov 02, 2023
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
07 November, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
“Donald Trump & Benjamin Netanyahu: War of the Sons of Light against the Sons of Darkness”

Freemasons, Theosophists, Kabbalists and Gnostics are the ones who call themselves "Sons of Light"

Do you see what they’re doing here?

There has always been two New World Orders; the Black Magic/Darkness and the White Magic/False light

Many do not realize they are being initiated into Lucifer's "light”

It’s a real shame is people are incapable of recognizing its two sides of the same coin—

Satan (Dark) vs. Lucifer (False Light)

God on the other hand is not the opposite side of dark

He is the only light— in Him there is no darkness at all

The world is a stage, and the corruption of the old order is being revealed and exposed by its agents on a mainstream level so that the masses can “awaken” into the Aquarian age of deception

Crazy times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 12:23
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Most of the Patriots here on AU understand the difference between the fake light and the true light of our true Creator.

While both sides White and Black hats have used psyops on us for different reasons Patriots with real connections to God have floated to a place of realizing what resonates as real.

Nana will say tho that if God had not put me thro the NDE yrs ago, the events that I have been thr the last 5 yrs would most likely have turned out much different.

Knowing for sure what we really are and what God really is has made a huge difference in how I have handled the last 5 yrs.

God/Creator/Source all hooman names given to the entity that is everthing everywhere and the Creator of everything.

We are fractor pieces of this Creator experiencing existence in human Earth suits rather than the pure energy that we really are.
That is my opinion anyway.