Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 October, 07:26
From My Favorites on TG

💢 Dr. T - You can make your own natural antibiotics ‼️💙

🔸️Listen to this recipe - antiviral / antifungal ear / chest congestion infections - cold / flu / covid. 👍⚠️

#medical #Health #covid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
So.. I just finished making this! (I’m not sick, btw)
Wow is it potent. Haven’t tasted it just smelled it!! 😳Lol! Anyway, in the video, Dr T never states measurements for the turmeric or the honey. I guessed and used a rounded Tbsp for both. Too much Turmeric??
I’d like to know if you or any of you have used this recipe when down with the flu or similar bugs. Thanks again for sharing this, Laurie!! 😊
11:33 AM - Nov 01, 2023
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
01 November, 12:44
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
You're welcome, Kim.....I pulled a "medicine cup" out and put the same amount as Dr. T did of honey and turmeric.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 November, 12:50
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I tried to locate a similar measuring/dosage cup, to no avail. Searched for printed measurements in similar recipes and did not find.. haven’t yet. Will search some other avenues thanks.