Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 October, 07:39
Navy decode

=

Jesus I Surrender / The Mighty One Has Done Great Things For Me πŸ’—/ America Will Be A Free Nation Once Again / The Truth Is More Remarkable Than The Fiction / John The Divine ❀/ Its All About Jesus / Cannabis The Divine Fruit Of God / Hateful Toward Her K πŸ˜”/ Intergalactic Warrior / Soul Contract / Heaven Made Me For God / Prosperity / Decode All Is Revealed πŸ’₯/ Done In Thirty / Phoenix RisesπŸ”₯πŸ¦…/ Always Learning / Shock The World 😱/ Final Call God WinsπŸ†/ Hid By Hand Of God Jesus πŸ–/ The Key Of Yeshua Christ πŸ”‘/ Perfect Vision πŸ‘/ Shall We Play A Game / Hidden Messages In His Word 🦌/ Thats All She Wrote✍/ The Final Warning ⚠️/ Flip The Script πŸ›Ή/ Combined Powers πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ/ Rollercoaster 🎒/ Gematria Truth / Gods Country / Closer To The Edge / Be Still And Know πŸ‘/ Turn On Your Heart Light ❀/ Harnessing The PowerπŸ”‹/ Twin Flame Alchemy🧊πŸ”₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
966-669
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
31 October, 10:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
31 October, 09:34

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
31 October, 09:28
I bet he bites his nails!😭