Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
If you have not seen all of these, and your not understanding the movement, please go to this link and watch all of these, its about the CHILDREN !!!

https://docs.google.com/do...
08:26 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhisperingPine in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
23 February, 03:01
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
Suddenly this topic, pedophilia, is so hot, it's everywhere I look. Pizzagate made the first stab into the forbidden topic; people were censured and ridiculed for it. Kelly did a whitewash interview with Alefantis. Even had a false flag shooter at Comet PIzza. It was all smoothed over as another wild conspiracy theory of crazies. But here we are, seeing it agasin rising from the Pizzagate ashes, very much haunting us at this time and making us uneasy. Also, we see arrests of pedo rings, we see trafficked chidren found by the police. Something is definitely afoot here. So the vids are doing something, like yeast in the baker's dough. When will it all surface and when will we know the villains, the big players in this vile activity, it's purpose - for business, pleasure and/or political control by compromise? And how we can end it. stop it forever and put an end to the unthinkable abuse of innocent children?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
15 February, 05:16
Thank you so much for publishing this list! I had a similar one bookmarked on twitter, but like probably most if us here, I got suspended😒 Nitvso bad actually😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 12:45
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
You are VERY Welcome :)

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 February, 12:08
Wow + That's a Great List + Ty >

13 February, 03:47
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Your very welcome :)

Penny Blake @penny1040
12 February, 04:05
always about the children.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 10:16
This is one of my favorite meme's..

11 February, 03:01
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Live it !!! perfectly said as well , i do not understand how so many folks are so focused on everything but the Children !!! i was a Nurse 26 years and was involved in rescuing Children as well and the things i have seen sickened me to the core! i tell if they want to get involved go sign up, take the coarses and help https://ourrescue.org they can never have enough help, many great organizations out there for folks to get involved !!