Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Flynnions are losing their minds right now
09:04 AM - Oct 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
31 October, 10:09
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Not sure if this is related but there is a reference to "Capital Punisher" and RFK. I do think RFK has done a lot to help expose issues that need to be addressed and I do not pretend to know who is aligned with who. I do understand the concept of a black sheep though.

https://wtop.com/washingto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
31 October, 10:06
DEMOCARTS. ENUFF SAID. THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING. LIE LIE LIE LIE. IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 October, 09:42
Are they even the real Flynns??

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 October, 09:15
Flynn is sewing division with this *smh* not a real patriot imo, this pulls votes away from Trump. It's Trump or nothing and I'm TRUMP all the way!!! 😎🔥

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
31 October, 09:54
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Wondering if it's a move to sniff out more? Some local politicians now supporting Ron and a few were a surprise to me. Feels planned.

+There is no 2024 without fixing 2020

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
31 October, 10:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication