Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 04:37
It's been weeks since I have been able to connect with Trumps Vibe.
Just got a ping.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
#TheBestIsYetToCome
Mar-A-Logo is the Winter White House
also in Spring, Summer & Fall
as in Fall of the Cabal
Plans were put in motion long ago
just keep all eyes on the ball
Q Ball
It is the Que ball that strikes the tippy top of the πŸ”Ό
Rascally rabbits are all running for their bunker holes
and we hear the #BOOMS🧨πŸ’₯🧨πŸ’₯🧨πŸ’₯
eathQuakes or D.U.M.B.S.
#WhenHuntersBecomeTheHunted
08:24 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
05 June, 06:54
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
β™₯οΈπŸ‘€πŸΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜¬πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
05 June, 07:56
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
β™₯οΈπŸΏπŸ˜ŽπŸΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‰

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 June, 08:34

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
30 May, 02:45
Great Minds think alike...
1111-333-1717
πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
β€οΈπŸ§²πŸ’•

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 03:00
I live in Dallas. this train rolled through Plano heading west just north of Dallas yesterday around noon. Dont know if they were coming or just passing through.

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 03:02
In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 03:02
In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
25 February, 01:00
Q - BALL -

in THE

END - Pocket

SQQQQQQQQQQQQN

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 May, 01:03
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Yes

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 May, 01:03
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
25 February, 12:52
I love your posts as well. Are these solid comms or thinking, hoping coms?

25 February, 02:21
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
πŸŒ¬πŸ’ž

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
18 February, 01:32
I love this post!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
16 February, 04:07
I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH. I LOVE THEM BOTH A WHOLE LOT.THEY ARE SO AWESOME.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
13 February, 06:21
Diana and Dennis, thank you for all the good information. I heard that Epstein escaped. Is it true ?

13 February, 06:51
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
Thank you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“
Epstein, in my oppinion, lives on ~ too many ???'s ~ there has to be something yuge going on there to be revealed down the line🍿🧐

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 02:55
Well said Diana, so glad we reconnected. Dec.17 was very special to me, thanQπŸ’— Dates are special, today particularly.

11 February, 05:47
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Thank you Alexandra ~ Love & Light πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

Marcy McFall @Marcyoutreach
11 February, 02:47
At exactly 12:21 i looked at my clock and immediately began singing Kappys little ditty "12/21 take it away, Epstein Island burns away" Thenni realized that today is 2/11/2021...or 21.12.21 perfect mirror

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 02:53
In response Marcy McFall to his Publication
I sang it and quoted it too today to someone else!, lol.

11 February, 06:52
In response Marcy McFall to his Publication
Group sing
12 21 take it away
#isaackappydidntkillhimself
πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
🌸
https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzM...

10 February, 08:40
reminding me of #jfkjr 's intimate gathering held at Trump's Mar-A-Lago (on the upcoming anniversary date too πŸ˜‰) February 29, 1996~ the veRy day John made his infamous #FutureProvesPast 'Winter White House' Quote as well as the source of our most Favourite #Trump /Kennedy image ~ attached below
πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“β„οΈπŸΏ
hit the rightside ➑️ arrow on the 1st picture for more

VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
24 February, 08:30
Sounds very familiar to US Marshals service❣

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 September, 06:59
JJ is still on The Hook for that Game of 🎱!
Hope to see you shooon! ❀️

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
10 February, 08:37
we need him back in the public eyeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»