Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 October, 12:56
πŸ•Š 2010, Kim Clement
β€œThere is an imminent war against Israel.
And the Spirit of God says,
They shall say we will get to their shores
& under their ground in America.
IN NOVEMBER THERE SHALL BE A SURPRISE
& many of you shall say
πŸ™πŸ» AT LAST THE LORD HAS BROKEN THE POWER.
God says
I AM rising up for you
& God says
I will use the Earth & the Sea to demonstrate my power.
And God says
THERE SHALL BE A TIDAL WAVE
& THE ENEMY SHALL NOT GET TO THE SHORES.
They shall say
β€˜β€™We are baffled. Why did Nature stand against us?’
AND AMERICA’S GREAT MEN SHALL STAND UP & SAY
β€˜It was not Nature that stood against you
IT WAS THE LORD GOD MOST HIGH’ πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸ•Š

πŸ‘‡πŸŽ₯ @ Tironianae
https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
I have to admit. This is so confusing. Trump supports Israel right, but Israel is the enemy? If we go to WW3, there is no election in 24; Biden will remain president.
04:45 PM - Oct 29, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by buffaloalum in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
29 October, 06:14
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Oh and also about this WWIII thing it will be a very short lived war its serving a purpose to awaken those who will not see truth no matter how much evidence they see its the Precipice moment few left who will see!

Their trying to make up for losing billions on top of billions because of Trumps Executive Orders taking their properties worldwide WAR= Money but their losing more than they can make so this time is the end for them the Jewish Corporation ENDS on the 31st of October just as America's ended when Trump put the Fed into the Treasury their just going on fumes at this point!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
29 October, 06:07
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Don't confuse the Israel of Scripture with the STATE FOUNDED BY KHAZARIAN BANKERS their frauds directly and financially paid for by the evil bloodline families.

This entire time its existence has CAUSED WARS to escalate making money flow into OUR slavery to the Antichrist system which is soon to fall!

God's true Hebrew people remnant has survived for centuries and will soon be REGATHERED to the Land to reclaim it from these perverts' once the economic crash ends their funding!

TRUE ISRAEL is not the enemy but their evil twisted twins (Edomites) are, true Hebrews are worldwide and add into that spiritually reborn Hebrews who share Abraham's faith which you are.