Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 October, 12:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
To this day, I still can’t figure out how I ended up here.
I’m part of of the Twitter purge and my account is still suspended.
I don’t post much but I read & absorb a lot.
I’ve said it before, AU is my source, & I believe my destiny is to help outside of social media.
Time will tell…
09:02 PM - Oct 27, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
29 October, 03:41
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Same here, Patriot👊🏻❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 October, 08:47
Aloha 😍
Welcome to Au 🤗
God put us here😊
We are here to help save the world with Q, and God.
Thanks for doing the work it took to get here 😊
You have found Gold 😊

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 October, 08:29
It is destiny for all of us I believe, to not only battle here but in the spiritual and physical realms too. We're being sharpened; mind, body and soul, to be ready for anything and everything. Digital, Spiritual or Physical. I believe we are ready to face it all at any point in time as it comes at us. Anons have proven that time and time again. 😊🙏🤍

Capy @Capy
28 October, 08:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication