Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
21 November, 03:33
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
All of this. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
21 November, 01:41
I have one of those, with the added super trait of being a very Godly man. I tell him often what he means to me, and try very hard to take good care of him and his heart. I'm extremely blessed!! Thanks for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 November, 01:43
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 November, 12:36
ThankQ

Wife's daughter asked who does the yard work after seeing huge pile of leaves, I said " Me, I dont pay to workout, I just work."

21 November, 01:20
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
😆 Hey sometimes that's all ya need, a steady routine 😎

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 12:35
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. I agree with everything she said. God bless her. Yes, thank you to all the Manly men out there. We appreciate you all so much. Stay true to who you are and remain strong. We are grateful to who you all are. God made you strong, compassionate, loving, gentle, kind, brave, caring, beautiful souls. Thank you!!!!🙏❤️🤗🕊️

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
21 November, 12:16
with the secure women signature; I took it as an irony😜

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 November, 12:03
True that!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
27 October, 11:05
Really well said. And Thank you!

28 October, 08:39
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
27 October, 09:42
So crazy to read, I made decision last week to do something everyday to make sure my husband knew he was special and appreciated. I’m having so much fun and he is so thankful for the positive feedback! Notes, chocolate, new hot sauces, it’s fun!

28 October, 08:37
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Awww this is so romantic, proof guys need little loving gestures like we do too!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
27 October, 09:12
Thank you

28 October, 08:35
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

ising 4Him @ising4him
27 October, 09:04
Great post Serah. It may have been a dying characteristic, but not dead. Thanks for the reminder that there are still people who appreciate those of us that hold on to old-fashioned values.

28 October, 08:34
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
My daddy was a chivalrous man, stoic and stern but always treated my mom right. He raised me to look for those qualities in a man and if he didn't have them that he's not worthy of me. My mom taught me how to naturally draw those qualities out in a man with my own to enable me to be worthy of him too. I'm truly thankful this characteristic isn't completely dead otherwise I'd be single for life! 😂

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
27 October, 08:55
DAMN!
Wish my wife felt the same way as Carissa.

28 October, 08:23
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I'm sorry she doesn't, I pray she snaps out of it and appreciates what she has, what you both have together. 🙏🤍

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 October, 08:34
A. Men.

💯👏🙏

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts