JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Okay well I expect to see if any of the rumors are true soon enough...Oct. 30th could Hilary be publicly arrested? Does 11.3 and 11.5 have anything to do with the Law of War Manual or are they significant marker calendar dates or both or no? Are they meant for some other future year delta, let's hope not I'm worn out? Who the F knows really...Juan O Savin? Jan Halper Hayes? The Q Team? Q+? Only the Shadow knows ;) But we are about to find out if any of this has anything do with THIS year REAL soon! And what does Christmas in November mean? Crazy times to be alive...I guess I picked this life!
11:37 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
27 October, 02:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
It might seem a lil crazy, but could it happen any other way? If We actually saw hangings before crimes, where would that have put Us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 October, 03:00
In response Kento Marek to his Publication
Very true...I've heard Hilary was hung a while ago but she could still "be arrested publicly" on Monday...I have no problem with that...Using a clone to arrest even though it was a few years later for the best public effect/affect....Or if she's not been cloned and the gitmo hanging transcript was a psyop then I'm still okay with the REAL Raw News Hilary being arrested on Monday but once again WTFKs we'll see on Monday what happens! Deep State might drop a nuke to distract from this one! LOL We shall see???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKracKorn
27 October, 12:44
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I don't remember picking any of this nonsense! Js

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 October, 03:02
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Same here my "Veil of Forgetting" when I was reincarnated must have been put on thick with an extra layer of bullet proof Kevlar! LOL