Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 12:41 (E)
Anyone know what's up with this?
Suddenly, "Melania Trump," two different "Tucker Carlsons" and two different Donald Trumps are following me.
Also at least one wacko, which I determined by viewing the profile.
All became Anons October 2023
Hacked?
Happening to anyone else?
What to do?
Should I block Melania, Donald and Tucker?
Since they think they're frens,
I'm calling them by their first names.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
24 October, 02:49
In response Every Time to her Publication
hey there...I can tell you who one of your recent followers is...it is my daughter.
She is 24..and being awake in her generation is very isolating. I told her the people on this site were nice. I have been encouraging her to join Anonup for support and encouragement. Today she decided to make an account.
A randomly generated list came up as suggestions of people to follow, so she followed a few of them. One of them was you!
She came to me very upset and wanted to know why someone would block her>>??
I told her I had no idea.
I can attest she is not a wacko. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:07
In response anna justice to her Publication
Oh my - after I blocked her, I worried that she may have been a real person and not a bot or troll.
Please explain that in one day, I received 8 followers, and usually I might get one new follower every two weeks or so.
Oh phooey! I'm not sure I can undo my error.
I will try though

anna justice @Truth_
26 October, 04:09
i will tell her, thx

Every Time @soTELLme533
I can't find your daughter on AU, but I thought to send her a bouquet of flowers as an apology, perhaps to cheer her
The flowers are self explanatory.
Lemons - well my attempt at humor, sorry for the sour taste!
(A painting I did years ago.)
11:44 PM - Oct 26, 2023
In response anna justice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Sara Truth @LetHopeIgnite
27 October, 03:41
That is such a beautiful painting! ♥ Thank you so much for sharing it...I appreciate the gesture ☺ It's nice to meet you!

anna justice @Truth_
27 October, 03:11
In response Sara Truth to her Publication
what a gorgeous painting!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 October, 08:10
In response Sara Truth to her Publication
Thank you! Welcome to AU, Sara Truth, I hope you get a lot of good from being here.