Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Bezos can eat all the cockroaches he wants. Leave us alone. He should eat tons of them a day. Hope he does.

https://www.eutimes.net/20...
09:36 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
27 October, 05:17
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
🤢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
27 October, 04:47
YUCK❗️I will starve before I eat any disgusting bugs specially Cockroaches 🤢🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 October, 03:08
So if we are supposed to eat cockroaches then why do the cockroaches get to eat all the stuff we eat except for human waste and I'm not eating any animal that eats human waste.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
27 October, 04:22
In response James Dean to his Publication
The WEF made a huge mistake with this insect diet promotion. I learned long ago, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” No men, nor women will go for this. Most likely just the gender confused, who really are a minority of people.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 October, 09:42
...it is 2023, what is the world doing right now, can it get any more dumb or ridiculous? oh sure, it probs will 🤦🏼‍♀️ they can have at it...fools.