Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From My Favorites on TG

💢 Dr. T - You can make your own natural antibiotics ‼️💙

🔸️Listen to this recipe - antiviral / antifungal ear / chest congestion infections - cold / flu / covid. 👍⚠️

#medical #Health #covid
07:26 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 November, 11:33
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
So.. I just finished making this! (I’m not sick, btw)
Wow is it potent. Haven’t tasted it just smelled it!! 😳Lol! Anyway, in the video, Dr T never states measurements for the turmeric or the honey. I guessed and used a rounded Tbsp for both. Too much Turmeric??
I’d like to know if you or any of you have used this recipe when down with the flu or similar bugs. Thanks again for sharing this, Laurie!! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 November, 12:44
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
You're welcome, Kim.....I pulled a "medicine cup" out and put the same amount as Dr. T did of honey and turmeric.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 October, 05:21
So glad you reposted this ❤️ it . Hubby found 🫚 a dollar a bag today 😍 I was like wtf that's gold 🤣 and I told him about this recipe 💫

27 October, 07:28
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
That's fabulous, Amy😍

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 October, 01:00
Love these home remedies. Thank you for posting! 👍❤️

26 October, 01:22
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
You're welcome😉

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 October, 10:47
Thank You For This Post, I Am Gonna Make This.

26 October, 11:03
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
You're welcome😉

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 October, 10:13
. Thanks 🥰🙏🏼

26 October, 10:23
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
You're welcome ;)

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
26 October, 09:52
Thanks for posting! I made some 👇☺️

26 October, 09:59
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
You're welcome.......How does it taste?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 October, 05:22
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Looks good 👍

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 October, 09:32
Thanks for sharing this! 🥰
I don’t have/use the tiktok app. Could you please share the Tiktok link for this video? Thank you!

26 October, 09:50
You're welcome, Kim. No link was provided.....I downloaded it ;)

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
26 October, 11:31
DR T has a you tube channel.

https://youtu.be/cm0iJWdMr...
Dr T Natural Penicillin - YouTube

Natural Blend of foods and spices to fight common infections

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 October, 08:13
❤️ this