Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 October, 07:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Please keep praying for a friend, turns out so far it may not be bone cancer but looking at a tumor on his bladder and not sure yet what is causing the infection on his shin. Waiting on all test to return. His name is James, Thank you . 🙏🙏🙏🙏♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
Fenbendazole + Ivermectin = please have them do this.

My Father In Law just beat Stage 4 terminal brain and inoperable throat cancer.

The "Doctors" couldn't explain it.

He did the protocol, and added homemade HQC.

It saved his life and the medical establishment is totally baffled. His cancer is gone, and was undetectable at 3 weeks into a 6 week run of Chemo.

I pray for a complete and swift recovery for your kin.

Family IS Everything.
11:09 PM - Oct 23, 2023
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
24 October, 12:49
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 October, 11:16
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
He already has the ivermectin, we are working on him! Thank you and glad things are working out for you and your family! ♥️

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 October, 11:45
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
We manifest health for you now.