P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:23
VK is officially done in 30. 🇺🇸

https://x.com/VincentCrypt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 02:42
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I miss you PJ. I feel you are one of the stronger ones in Christ on here and I have been really sad to see this AU platform taken over by the wrong side.

I am not on here much, and have no other place to go.

You are missed very much. I hope you and your family are doing well, and that little baby is probably walking now!

I hope to see you face-to-face in heaven one day. We'll have an AU reunion.

VK left us on here and moved to X/Twitter a while ago. I assume to reach more people. Bigger platform, more reach for those who have not heard the truth. He left a hole here (you did too). He told us a while ago he would no longer be needed at the end of 2023...I don't see that, to be honest. We are going down the spout of the whirlpool now, faster and faster things are happening...and there is no one to glue us together anymore when he leaves. I had hopes VK would be saved, he asked some good, hard questions, he was seeking Jesus' truth. He's lost that lately. I pray for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Thank you, Patriot. My best guess is we’ve all been equipped with more than enough to get through this next phase. I think we helped each other survive some of the hardest parts of this Psy war. The best really is yet to come and we’re almost there. God put us all here for a specific reason. I’m excited to see what the future holds. God bless, Patriot! 🙏❤️
02:55 PM - Oct 23, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from P.J. 777, click on at the bottom under it