Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 October, 09:24 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It's both. Verse 1 is PLAN and Verse 3 is count. Me and dad banging heads over it. Looked up many versions and both are present but we both only remembered count.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 October, 09:27
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 October, 06:35 (E)
Aahhh, The joys of AI

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 October, 06:17
she made me cry
😂

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
22 October, 03:40 (E)
Apparently he recorded different versions of it..In this one he clearly says count on me..
https://youtu.be/xyaAcAAoy...
I'll Be Home For Christmas - Lyrics - Bing Crosby - YouTube

This is dedicated to the members of our armed forces and their families, thank you for your service and happy holidays to you :)I'll Be Home For Christmas wa...

22 October, 06:19
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
made at a different time, hmm

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 October, 03:25
Don't forget there is also what is known as "Residue" to prove that our memories are correct!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 October, 03:40
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 October, 02:25
Actually - it's always been plan...............
.............. i have the original............

22 October, 06:22 (E)
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
according to the effect, the original changes as well, all you have left are memories from that timeline for some people

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 October, 02:23
New word is “plan”. White hats in control of the Mandela effect phenomena?
Makes sense because ME was the first break in programming for me and many others.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 October, 03:11
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
yes! agree!

Michael Dare @MrpHixer
22 October, 06:04
I happen to have a extensive Christmas playlist on my phone and after watching this video, I played 10 different artists singing that song and it was about 50/50 between plan and count.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 October, 11:13
In response Michael Dare to his Publication
wow, ty for telling me this!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
21 October, 07:54
Here is another one. Remember Richard Simmons trademark outfi? Short shorts a tank top and a headband right?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 October, 11:20
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Donned in a blue singlet adorned with a shimmering Air New Zealand logo, Simmons, recognized for his headband as much as his infectious energy, led passengers through the essential safety drills.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/...

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
21 October, 07:27
"You can count on me" is correct

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 October, 11:21
In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 October, 07:25
COUNT